Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter getting you down?








This week, it seems like winter will never end!! But here's a thought, someone somewhere is sipping on a mojito as we speak. Why, oh why can't it be me?? As a child, I lived really far away from the sea, the closest I got was the artificial beach at the amusement water park. Sad really! Anyhow, now that I'm all grown up, I visit as many beaches as I can and rate them all on a 1 to 5 basis. 1 being the artificial beach at the water park. For my honeymoon, I wanted to visit the most beautiful, alive and serene beach EVER. So after months of searching, I found it.
Today, I would like to share a beach that is a perfect 10. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the fair sands of the Koomandoo Beach Resort in the Maldives.

Koomando is an amazingly beautiful island on the Maldives. Its pretty small, only about 500 metres long but this only enhances its charm. Its the perfect place for a romantic vacation or just to chillout. Tripadviser voted it the #1 "Best for Romance" in Asia and #7 in the world so you know its fabulous. Also swoon worthy is the Duniye Spa featuring loads of relaxing treatments. You have got to try the Signature "Maldivian Island Paradise Massage". Seriously, you won't be able to peel yourself off the massage table.

No comments:

Post a Comment