Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Great, Sudsy Goodness.




Savon de Marseille

I love soap!! Big square bars, small cubes, round and even sometimes heart shaped soaps. When ever I look at a bar of creamy, fragrant yumminess it makes me imagine the kind of woman that would use that particular type of soap. Also, I am a sucker for packaging, I've bought countless jars and boxes of "stuff" just because of the packaging.


[birds.JPG]Bird bath boxed set of 4 PopInk Soaps



[anthropologie.jpeg]
[botanique.JPG]



[anthropologie3.jpg][anthropologie2.jpg]

Images from Anthropologie



[prettyspinsterlarissa.jpg]
Image from Larissa Nahhaus Designs


I also found these wonderful gift tags on the PaperEclectiques Etsy store.

[etsy.jpg]

Set of 6 Vintage Paris Shabby Chic Soap Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment