Monday, June 10, 2013

My Precious.

Envy is an ugly emotion. It makes you want to take something that belongs to someone else and try to keep it for yourself.

This was the exact feeling that washed over me last weekend when I laid my eyes on the slice of gorgeousness dangling from the delicate wrist of my friend at our sunday brunch date in Hamburg.

Okay, so I'm not proud of it, but maybe you'll understand when you see these pieces designed by Marjana von Berlepsch.




The "Mogul" is a leather adjustable bracelet with faceted gemstones plated in silver and 18 carat gold, with citrine, brown and blue chalcedony and a little bit of rose quartz.  And I want her. Now. To dress up my denim and flats uniform for the school run and add a little personality to my business suit and pumps.

Just so that she won't be lonely, I might just have to bring these along too.








At around 300 Euros, she doesn't come cheap so it'll have to be a treat for when I've been good or very bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment